While we aren't able to meet face to face, we still have a lot to share.
Join us for our Virtual Summit: three web meetings where we'll bring you up to date on the latest content from MRG.
Session 1: Research in Practice (Delivered)
Wednesday, March 25 | 8:30am-10am AEDT or find your time zone.
We’ll share some of the most fascinating new research findings from MRG’s recent studies, along with their practical implications. Discover how you can incorporate this research into your work to enhance the impact of your proposals, engagements, and coaching.
We’ll highlight findings on:
- Compassionate Leadership: the benefits of going beyond empathy to compassion (and how to support it in the leaders coach
- Relationships vs. Results: Is it realistic to ask leaders to balance both?
- Derailers: the profiles of leaders who are starting to go off course – and how to get them back on
- Motivating Gen Z: what data can tell us about what drives the youngest generation in the workforce
- Entrepreneurial leadership: what we know about how they lead and how they are different that traditional CEO’s
- Perceived versus Felt Self-Confidence: what makes a leader appear self-confident to others and how does that relate to a leader’s felt self-confidence
- Developing High Potentials: What leadership behaviors distinguish high potentials throughout the leadership pipeline
- And more…
Session 2: Solutions, Service and Knowledge(Delivered)
Tuesday, March 31 | 8:30am-10am AEDT or find your time zone.
At MRG, our goal isn’t to be a provider – it’s to be a partner. Learn about the many ways we can support you in meeting the unique needs of your practice.
We will share:
- Brand new ways we can help you position MRG tools competitively against other assessments
- The Knowledge Base, our new, searchable treasure trove of research, marketing material, and more
- How custom reports can be used for more powerful, personal engagements
Session 3: The Product Road Map: What’s New and Where We’re Going
Thursday, April 2 | 8:30am-10am AEDT or find your time zone.
Get to know the latest product offerings from MRG and learn how they’re being used to expand engagements and open new opportunities. We’ll also share the initiatives we have on the horizon, and solicit your ideas and requests.
Join us for this highly interactive session to help shape the future of MRG!