Wednesday, October 30, 2019 | 9:00am - 5:00pm CT
MRG’s Individual Directions Inventory™ (IDI) captures the deep motivations that drive individuals to gain satisfaction in work and life.
The Individual Directions Inventory™ (IDI) is designed to measure an individual’s attraction toward specific situations and behaviors based on the types of emotional experiences the person is drawn to. The IDI provides feedback on 17 variables in 6 categories: Affiliating, Attracting, Perceiving, Mastering, Challenging and Maintaining. It is invaluable in understanding the links between a person’s motivation and their leadership behavior when paired with MRG’s Leadership Effectiveness Analysis™ instrument.
The IDI certification is designed to provide psychologists, experienced consultants and executive coaches with a detailed understanding of the IDI assessment instrument and its appropriate use in career and personal counseling. Attend this certification to become grounded in the variables measured in the IDI and to learn how to utilize this information to help individuals and teams reach their highest potential.
At the end of this certification, the learner will be able to:
- Describe what the IDI is measuring and is not measuring
- Clearly define each of the 17 dimensions of the IDI
- Explain appropriate uses of the IDI in the process of coaching individuals in business settings and the risks/cautions/boundaries with using the IDI.
- Identify common combinations of IDI variables and their implications
- Provide a basic interpretation of a full IDI profile.
- Explain what an IDI composite is and its use with a group or team
- Describe the questionnaire design and its advantages
- Identify norms, how to choose them, and why they are important
In addition, this interactive certification allows learners to:
- Practice providing detailed interpretation and analysis of assessment results
- Receive coaching suggestions and strategies for working with individuals and within groups
- Understand IDI report and resource options, including Individual, Team, Candidate, and Coaching reports
This certification contains a final exam component. Fully certified status designation is contingent upon successful completion of final exam.
The Individual Directions Inventory™ (IDI) Certification includes many valuable benefits for each participant:
- Your own Individual Directions Inventory™ assessment and report
- A free IDI assessment and report for a “practice client” (terms and conditions apply)
- Access to the MRG Education Center for tutorials, interactive exercises, and other pre-work and homework materials
- IDI Facilitator Manual
- Sample reports and resources including the following:
- Individual Directions Inventory™ (IDI) Report
- LEA/IDI Candidate and Coaching Reports (incorporating MRG’s Leadership Effectiveness Analysis™ assessment)
- Account setup on MRG’s Quest assessment management system
- Access to MRG’s Resource Center, providing access to best practice reports, white papers, product information, featured presentations and marketing materials
Cost: $1,200 / €1,200
We can also customize certification options to meet your special needs. Contact us now to learn more!