Tuesdays and one Thursday, October 26 & 28 and November 2 | 10:00am - 12:00pm EDT (or Find Your Time Zone)
Get certified in MRG's unique motivational assessment, the Individual Directions Inventory™ (also known as the IDI™).
This highly interactive certification program will ground you in the 17 motivational dimensions measured by the IDI™. It will also prepare you to deliver feedback in individual, organizational, and group settings.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Practice providing detailed interpretation and analysis of IDI™ assessment results
- Receive tips and strategies for using the IDI™ with individuals and groups
- Understand the range of IDI™ reports available, and how they apply to different types of engagements
- Your own IDI™ report
- One free IDI™ assessment and report
Designation as an MRG Certified Partner comes with the following benefits:
- Access to MRG's Knowledge Base with:
- Research and best practice reports
- On-demand webinars on the latest topics in coaching and development
- Sample slide decks and agendas
- Co-brandable marketing materials
- Detailed assessment information to deepen your understanding of the IDI™
- Sample reports
- Answers and tips to help you navigate project setup, report ordering and more
- Access to free support from our team of experts with:
- Profile interpretation
- Identifying the best assessment tools for your engagement
- Ideas for coaching someone through a complex set of results
- Planning and developing proposals
- 24/7 access to MRG's Quest assessment management system so you can launch assessments any time
Cost: $1,200 / €1,200
Contact us now to learn more about custom certification programs for larger groups!
This class is approved for 6 PDC by the Society For Human Resource Management.