Tuesday, October 6 | 10:00am - 12:00pm EDT (or Find Your Time Zone)
*Certification in LEA is a prerequisite for participation. To enroll in LEA certification, click here.
This certification will upgrade participants to the LEA 360™ Full Suite certification and prepare them to deliver feedback in individual, organizational, and group settings.
Attend this workshop to be certified in the complementary assessments, LEA Strategic Directions™, LEA Role Expectations™, and LEA Leadership Culture™, of the MRG's landmark leadership development tool, the Leadership Effectiveness Analysis (LEA ).
At the end of this certification, the learner will be able to:
- Explain the Strategic Directions process and its use
- Describe the Role Expectations process and its use
- Identify the Leadership Culture process and its use
In addition, this interactive certification allows learners to:
- Practice providing detailed interpretation and analysis of assessment results.
- Receive coaching suggestions and strategies for working with individuals and within groups.
- Understand the LEA Strategic Directions™, LEA Role Expectations™, and LEA Leadership Culture™ reports and resource options.
And includes many valuable benefits for each participant:
- Access to the MRG Education Center for tutorials, interactive exercises, and other pre-work and homework materials
- Sample reports and resources including the following:
- Strategic Directions Resource Guide
- Strategic Leadership Practices module sample on Communication
- Account upgrade on MRG's Quest assessment management system
- Access to MRG's Knowledge Base, with best practice reports, white papers, product information, featured presentations and marketing materials
Cost: $700 / €700
We can also customize certification options to meet your special needs. Contact us now to learn more!