Thursdays, July, 15, 22 & 29 and August, 5 | 10:00am - 12:00pm EST
Get certified in MRG's landmark leadership development tool, the Leadership Effectiveness Analysis™.
This highly interactive certification program will ground you in the 22 independent leadership practices measured by the LEA suite of tools and will prepare you to deliver feedback in individual, organizational, and group settings.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Practice providing detailed interpretation and analysis of assessment results
- Receive tips and strategies for using the LEA with individuals and groups
- Understand the range of LEA reports available, and how they apply to different types of engagements
- Your own LEA 360™ reports
- One free LEA 360™ assessment and report
Designation as an MRG Certified Partner comes with the following benefits:
- Access to MRG's Knowledge Base with:
- Research and best practice reports
- On-demand webinars on the latest topics in coaching and development
- Sample slide decks and agendas
- Co-brandable marketing materials
- Detailed assessment information to deepen your understanding of the LEA suite of assessments
- Sample reports
- Answers and tips to help you navigate project setup, report ordering and more
- Access to free support from our team of experts with:
- Profile interpretation
- Identifying the best assessment tools for your engagement
- Ideas for coaching someone through a complex set of results
- Planning and developing proposals
- 24/7 access to MRG's Quest assessment management system so you can launch assessments any time
Cost: $1,400/ €1,400
Contact us now to learn more about custom certification programs for larger groups!
This class is approved for 8 PDC by the Society For Human Resource Management.