Wednesday, December 5 & Thursday, December 6 | 9:00am - 5:00pm CET
D’UN SIÈGE À L’AUTRE 129 RUE BUGEAUD, 69006 LYON – MÉTRO BROTTEAUX
Leadership Effectiveness Analysis (LEA) certification enables the use of powerful tools for individual and organizational development.
Attend this workshop to be certified in MRG's landmark leadership development tool, the Leadership Effectiveness Analysis 360™ (LEA 360™) assessment, and its complementary assessments: LEA Strategic Directions™, LEA Role Expectations™, and LEA Leadership Culture™.
The LEA 360™ certification will ground participants in the 22 independent leadership practices measured by the LEA suite of tools and will prepare participants to deliver feedback in individual, organizational, and group settings.
- Understanding the technical and psychometric underpinnings of the instruments
- Practice providing detailed interpretation and analysis of assessment results
- Coaching suggestions and strategies for working with individuals and groups
- Knowing how to use customized questions, group composites, and research options to enhance your customers' experience
- Review of report and resource options, including standard Development reports, Candidate and Coaching reports, and Leadership Impact report
The LEA 360™ Full Suite certification includes many valuable benefits for each participant:
- Your own LEA 360™ assessment and Development and Leadership Impact reports
- A free LEA 360™ assessment and report for a “practice client” (terms and conditions apply)
- Access to the MRG Education Center for tutorials, interactive exercises, and other pre-work and homework materials
- The LEA Reference Manual, Participant Workbook, and Technical Considerations Manual
- Sample reports and resources including the following:
- LEA 360™ Development Report including customized anchored-rating and open-ended questions
- LEA Resource Guide
- Leadership Impact Report
- LEA Candidate Report
- LEA and LEA 360™ Coaching Reports
- Strategic Directions Resource Guide
- Strategic Leadership Practices module sample on Communication
- Account setup on MRG's Quest assessment management system
- Access to MRG's Resource Center, with best practice reports, white papers, product information, featured presentations and marketing materials
Cost: $1,890 / €1,890
We can also customize certification options to meet your special needs. Contact us now to learn more!
This class is approved for 14 continuing education credits by the International Coach Federation.
This class is approved for 14 continuing education credits by the American Psychological Association.