AEST (Sydney): Tuesday and Thursday, May 10 & 12 | 9:00am - 11:00am
EDT (New York): Monday and Wednesday, May 9 & 11 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Get certified in Personal Directions®, MRG's unique suite of assessments exploring motivation, life design, and how an individual experiences their world.
This highly interactive certification program will ground you in Appraise Your World™, measuring where a person places their energy and efforts, and World Outcomes™, measuring how they feel about the world they have created. These assessments, combined with the Individual Directions Inventory™, create an expansive picture of an individual’s unique approach to their world.
You will get:
- Practice providing detailed interpretation and analysis of Personal Directions® results
- Tips and strategies for using Personal Directions® with individuals at various stages in their lives and careers
- Your own Personal Directions® report
- One free Personal Directions® report
Please note that certification in the Individual Directions Inventory™ is a prerequisite for completing Personal Directions® certification.
Designation as an MRG Certified Partner comes with the following benefits:
- Access to MRG's Knowledge Base with:
- Research and best practice reports
- On-demand webinars on the latest topics in coaching and development
- Sample slide decks and agendas
- Co-brandable marketing materials
- Detailed assessment information to deepen your understanding of the IDI™
- Sample reports
- Answers and tips to help you navigate project setup, report ordering and more
- Access to free support from our team of experts with:
- Profile interpretation
- Identifying the best assessment tools for your engagement
- Ideas for coaching someone through a complex set of results
- Planning and developing proposals
- 24/7 access to MRG's Quest assessment management system so you can launch assessments any time
Cost: $900 / €900
Contact us now to learn more about custom certification programs for larger groups!
This program is valid for 4 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification